If you’ve had a baby, no matter how long ago and you have a Diastasis Recti or feel disconnected to your Core and/or Pelvic Floor then HCR Diastasis is the programme you’ve been waiting for.
A BESPOKE programme grounded by a hands-on assessment, soft-tissue and massage therapy and clear direction on ESSENTIAL healing nutrition, clear instructions on helpful and non-helpful lifestyle choices and most importantly a safe, ’functional’ and modern movement and exercise programme that will help you heal your Diastasis, improve your Core function and guarantee you a better looking belly and a Pelvic Floor that does its job.
- Most women have never been told WHY this happens and what are the mechanics of Diastasis and why tradition abdominal work they performed before their pregnancy won’t work now in this healing phase.
- Most women have never been told the HUGE role that optimal nutrition and hydration play in their this healing phase.
- Most women have never been told about the link between the abdominal wall, Pelvic Floor, Diastasis and how they breathe!
- Most women have never been provided with a BESPOKE (made just for them) restorative programme that takes them from the early days of healing right back to fully restored.
- Most women have never been provided with a programme that gives them the tools to protect their healing core (Abdominals and Pelvic Floor) while they get on with the demands of life and motherhood.
Why this SYSTEM WORKS?
- This programme is dedicated to helping the client understand what’s happened. Knowing the Why’s and What’s matter A LOT!
- Every programme is based on a 1-1 consultation followed by prescription for what is best for that client.
- The programme starts by getting the basics of posture and alignment improved including possible referral to a soft-tissue work/remedial massage therapist, to bring balance to your entire body.
- It’s a 3-Phase programme where the exercises are individually progressed, ensuring you head towards your goal and also that your route to success is adjusted as required.
- Each phase will take approximately 1 month, sometimes less, sometimes a little more. But you will be coached in ‘self-care’ strategies for your Core and Pelvic Health for life.
- You’re provided with all the exercise kit you need and a 28-page educational booklet to help you really understand the process and the facts about Diastasis.
- The programme has a strong focus on NUTRITION! 100% . We heal from the INSIDE OUT! And I have simple but highly effective strategies for helping you get the specific vitamins and minerals required to heal your Diastasis into your diet easily.
- We employ ‘CAN DO’ strategies for helping you REST and DE-STRESS. The high cortisol levels associated with the Post Natal period also retard healing and cause you to hold fat around your middle. This programme helps you to help yourself to not only a better looking belly but one that FUNCTIONS and supports your Pelvic, Core and overall health.
Who Is This Programme For?
- Are you a woman who wants to know more about her Pelvic Floor, Core and overall health?
- Have you experienced the odd leak when jumping, running, laughing or sneezing and know that that’s a sign that you need to take control of your Pelvic Health?
- Are you a woman that wants an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to strengthen her Core and re-establish its role as part of her whole body?
- Do you have a small Rectus Diastasis (Tummy Gap) that you want to heal?
- Do you have ‘lower back pain’ issues that you’ve been told is due to a ‘weak Core’?
- Do you want a better looking belly but know it’s an inside out job so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing ‘sit-ups’?
- Are you ready to prioritize this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL skills to last you a lifetime?
- You want to learn the importance of food for not only fat loss but nourishing your deep health?
- Have you seen a clinician about a low level Prolapse and been told to ‘do your Pelvic Floor exercises’ as part of your management strategy?
- Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ as part of your wellness journey?