Our unique and ground-breaking 6 Week ‘Every Woman’ programme truly is a gift that keeps giving and one that EVERY WOMAN should give herself at least once in her lifetime! Enjoy 6 weeks of education regarding your Pelvic Floor, Core, Nutrition and women’s fitness/wellness at whatever life phase you’re in. The programme is adaptable for virtually all women and is designed to ‘bring you back home’ to your amazing body with your Pelvic and Core Health at the centre of our focus.
We offer this programme as a 6 week 1 to 1 course
Who Is This Programme For?
- Are you a woman who wants to know more about her Pelvic Floor, Core and overall health?
- Have you experienced the odd leak when jumping, running, laughing or sneezing and know that that’s a sign that you need to take control of your Pelvic Health?
- Are you a woman that wants an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to strengthen her Core and re-establish its role as part of her whole body?
- Do you have a small Rectus Diastasis (Tummy Gap) that you want to heal?
- Do you have ‘lower back pain’ issues that you’ve been told is due to a ‘weak Core’?
- Do you want a better looking belly but know it’s an inside out job so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing ‘sit-ups’?
- Are you ready to prioritize this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL skills to last you a lifetime?
- You want to learn the importance of food for not only fat loss but nourishing your deep health?
- Have you seen a clinician about a low level Prolapse and been told to ‘do your Pelvic Floor exercises’ as part of your management strategy?
- Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ as part of your wellness journey?
“Very quickly experienced positive results eg by week 2 sneezing with no unwanted effects! Also by week 5 able to do 100 bounces on the trampoline with no downside! All mothers should do this course! It successfully tackles a taboo subject and with a few simple exercises, done regularly you have a lasting improvement to your life.”
“It has made me more aware of my pelvic floor muscles and the exercises were easy to do. I feel stronger in myself both physically and mentally as it is always best to feel in control of a situation.”
“The course was beneficial in a number of ways:
– It helped me to tighten up my pelvic floor muscles so I have had a lot less leaks!
– It has helped ease me back into exercise gently.
– It built my confidence in being able to do normal day to day things and also exercise again.
– It meant I took a time out each day to focus on myself.The interaction with Viv! She is a fantastic lady and helped me a lot, having her there and supporting me every week or even in a text was fantastic! She never made me feel stupid or like I couldn’t do something and was always so positive.”
“Another facet to a holistic approach to trying to improve my overall health and well being. I didn’t have ‘problems to start with particularly – but it has made me more aware of things that should fall into regular maintenance! Vivienne is a great leader, taking things at a very easy pace but getting everything done it seemed. A nice balance of ‘chat’ amongst us all and doing. She followed up sessions with reminder texts and there was plenty of opportunity to exchange ideas and experiences on things like (other) exercise and eating. We talked about food a lot! Nice touches in her bringing in some example snacks. Definitely worthwhile as a prevention programme as well as working towards fixing things!”
“I think it taught me to breathe! Definitely less leakage problems. Honestly didn’t expect to be able to make any difference as the movements are so small and simple but it’s made a huge difference to me. I can run for a train with so much more confidence."